Benefit from our over 20 years of industry experience satifying more than 50 utilities and 7,000,000 utility customers.
- Nashville Electric Service Wants BetterMilestone Utility Services is pleased to announce the selection of their ePortal Customer Engagement solution by Nashville Electric Service (NES).
- The City of Albany Utilities selects Milestone’s ePortal solution for enhanced customer engagementMilestone Utility Services, a leader in Customer Experience solutions in the Utility industry, is pleased to announce the selection of their ePortal Customer Experience solution by the City of Albany Utilities.
- Fayetteville Public Works Commission selects Milestone Utility Services for Oracle C2M ImplementationMilestone Utility Services, a leader in technology solutions and services in the utility industry, is pleased to announce the selection of their Oracle C2M implementation services by Fayetteville Public Works Commission (PWC).
- Evolve Beyond Simple Interactions By Enhancing Your Customer EngagementIn today’s technologically advanced world, companies are expected to surpass a simple connection with their customers. Instead, they must endeavor to grow their customer engagement at a deeper level though more personal and tailored communication.
- Four Reasons Why Utility Customer Engagement Is Important For CollectionsLast year, and now into 2021, the perfect storm has formed for utility company collections. Shutoff restrictions and stops are in force all over the country, legally mandated for those customers who have seen their livelihoods vanish due to COVID-19.
- How Utilities can Improve Customer Engagement while keeping employees and customers safeCollections declining, customers worried, and utilities struggling to find effective solutions to engage their customers that don’t break the bank.
- Utility Company Communication: How to Prioritize Both Employee and Customer SatisfactionMaking both customers and employees happy at the same time is hard enough, but when you’re a utility company during…
- New Technology Benefits of Oracle’s Customer to Meter solution (C2M)During OUUG 2018, the Milestone team participated in a session discussing the current Oracle CC&B 2.6 implementation project underway at Vectren. Recently, another utility asked Milestone to explain the differences and benefits of Oracle C2M vs. Oracle CC&B 2.6.
- Key Questions a Utility Needs to Ask Before Hiring a Software Development FirmSeveral business scenarios faced by today’s utilities present challenges when deciding how and where to invest technology and IT resources.